Sunday 4 January 2015

Starting on a goal

One of my goals that I made for this year is to make more time for crafting. I enjoy crafting and have several different crafts that I enjoy. Before Christmas Stephanie and I started glass painting, we painted out designs onto glass jars. I discovered that I really enjoyed doing this, so today I have been a painting!



These are some of the jars we made before Christmas. They were filled with candles/ sweets and wrapped up as presents. We have had lots of kind comments from people who absolutely loved their gifts. Today I have taken half an hour to myself to make some more of these jars, I have only completed the outlines as you need to let each part dry between painting. These are them so far;
 


Hmm that bottom one isn't very clear on the computer screen. It has two dinosaurs on it. Hopefully I will be able to get a better picture once they are painted.

I am looking for constructive criticism here- my questions to you.
Would you pay for one of these? (once coloured)
How much would you be willing to pay?

They are made from upcycled jars.

You see I am looking for sources of extra income and am considering going to craft fayres etc. with some of the things I make. Do you go to craft fayres, either to sell or shop. What pearls of wisdom can you share with me?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment