Friday 27 March 2020

Garden

While we are distancing from the world I am working to make improvements to our home. I started today with the garden. I have cut the free grass, it was so long it took me nearly two hours but its done now.
.

I then weeded some of the vegetable beds. I built them from old pallets when I first moved here, they are starting to rot now, I'm thinking of removing them and just having them as open beds now they are quite well established. 
Once is pulled the weds out I found some lettuce, I sowed the seeds at the end of last summer and nothing happened but now I have some
Made me feel very happy to find this. 
Tomorrow I need to do some more weeding. I'd like to plant some seeds as well but I have ran out of compost so I'm trying to decide what's best to do now. 

How are you filling the days? 

No comments:

Post a Comment