Monday 7 June 2021

Our pets

 I've just updated the 'all about me' page on here. I've discovered that some of it was quite out of date. Sadly, the last of our rabbits died last year.

We do have another new addition though. I agreed just before Christmas to allowing Smudge to stud with a dog of a family friend. The lady lives on a farm and wanted to breed her good little worker and approached me as she said Smudge has good characteristics. I agreed and asked for first choice of any boy dogs as I'd been looking for a year for a friend for Smudge. His litter was born in the middle of February. We went to visit several times from when the pups were a couple weeks old. It was a tough choice as they were all little crackers.

This little cracker is Loki. He was the only boy with this colouring which I absolutely love. The other 3 boys were all goergous little chocolate dogs. 
 

We are now a proud 2 dog household! I'm pleased to report the boys get on fantastically. Smudge is very kind and gentle, Loki as expected with his name is a mischief. We are having a lot of fun with them both and our lives are definitely much richer, even if my bank is a little poorer. 
More about the costs of my babies another day! 





1 comment: