Thursday 27 October 2011

A Halloween Costume

This afternoon I made Stephanie's Halloween costume, she chose to be a purple witch this year. She loves it and can not wait for her party she is off to on Saturday with her dad.



A clear picture of the dress and Stephanie's very impressed smile. This picture Strangely shows the fabric as blue, however it is purple. I guess my photographic skills need some work!

This pic shows the colours more truly, but the dress design isn't as clear.

The dress is made from Simplicity 2569 pattern. It was very simple to follow, I made one mistake but suspect that the mistake was all mine and not a reflection on the pattern. I'm not sure on the white ribbon, but Stephanie chose it and loves it, so I guess I need to live with it.

Stephanie has now requested that I make dress A as a Christmas present for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment