The rules as passed on by Arwedd
I am going to begin by telling you 11 things;
- I secretly wish I could live on a little small holding and spend my days tending animals and a vegetable plot. Obviously the rose coloured glasses I view this ideal have allowed for lots of time to sit in the sun enjoying the scenery whilst sewing/crocheting/knitting
- I come from a large family and have 6 siblings (which means a lot of nieces/nephews!)
- I like the idea of a regular exercise routine but I struggle to stick to it without a competitive goal to achieve at a pre-determined point.
- I am saving to be able to take the children to Disneyland next Christmas- shh don't tell them!
- I get far too excited when I have a surprise for someone that I nearly always spoil it! I don't mean to it just happens! LOL
- I forget everything! I have to have lists o lists of lists in order to get anything done!
- I am very competitive, housework is done by trying to be an alarm set.
- I daydream far too much! I would achieve lots more if I could rein this in.
- I found my first (3) grey hairs recently and am devastated!
- I LOVE the snow and can never wait for it to arrive
- I am scared of the dark so much so that I often leave my bedside lamp on to go to sleep!
Now for the answers to Arwedd's questions
1. What Quite Interesting fact do you know?
I honestly can't think of one at the moment
2. Do you bother with crackers at Christmas?
Yes! Although I am very fussy and only like the ones with the cute ornaments in them or the ones with the silly racing penguin type figures.
3. If you could only have 3 electrical appliances in your house, which would they be and why?
My washing machine- I'm far too lazy to wash by hand
My cooker- I enjoy cooking and making food for people
My laptop- it's where I find all manner of things I want to do when I get some time to myself
4. What's the #1 most played song on your iPod, CD, record player?
Get in the ring- Guns n roses
Angels- Robbie Williams
5. What's your favourite day of the week and why?
Sunday it's the day I try and relax and do the things I enjoy like gardening and crafting
6. What's your favourite body part and why?
I don't have one
7. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
Where have all the other socks gone?
8. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Life of a dreamer!
9. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
That I remember- a Betty Boop Easter egg for my Mum
10. What story does your family always tell about you?
About how when I was little I wanted to make cakes but I got confused between cakes and cookie dough and tried to mix them by hand!
11. Do you have any phobias?
Spiders and the dark oh and rats
Ok the rules state that next I have to list 11 questions for the people I choose;
- If money was no object would you move home, if yes where too?
- Where is the most interesting place you have visited?
- How many of the things on your to do list do you actually manage to do in the allotted time?
- What was your favourite story as a child?
- Who is the person you remember idolising as a child?
- laminate floor or carpets?
- what is your favourite dessert?
- What job did you always want to do as a child? and do you do it now?
- Is there one thing would you like to change about your life?
- what is your favourite past time?
- what is your favourite season of the year?
- Astra at A journey to a dream
- Mum at Sustainable mum
- Dan at Frugal living UK
- SFT at saving for travel
- Frugal mum at Frugal Mum of 3
- Dreamer at Living a slow and simple life
- Phillipa Jayne at Self sufficient dreams
- Bryallen at The frugal graduate
- Louisa at The really good life
- A life less simple
- Cheryl at Free range living