Sunday 22 September 2013

leg power!

this weekend has been all about leg power! It started with Stephanie's swimming lesson. Then after some baking we picked up my niece and the girls went cycling
We played at the park, came home and watched a film before bed. the first question I got this morning was auntie Sarah can we go out on our bikes again. So I took them to a nearby country park;

yep we found water! toes were duly dipped in! Well people are swimming in there mummy!



can you spot the girls, it was my turn to hide in hide'n'seek. They couldn't find me lol
 
We had a lovely day, we ended up cycling/running for the full 4 hours that my parking ticket lasted. I need to get a bike sorted for me, and a way of transporting it. The girls had to keep waiting for me to catch up. they are both doing so well on their bikes now, even if Stephanie has outgrown hers!


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely time you all had. Well worth the parking ticket.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was brilliant.
      I have Adopted your saying-
      Scrimp on the things that don't matter to save for the things that do.

      Delete