Thursday 9 July 2015

And SQUEEEEZZZZZZEEEEEE



What everyone has been talking about at the moment is the new budget released by our glorious government.

I was talking with friends the other day and said I feared that this would hit my little family hard when it was made public.
Today Elaine over at mortgagefreeinthree posted a budget calculator link, I had a quick moment to fill in the details. I didn't want to but the sooner I face up to it the quicker I can deal with the outcomes. So a few taps and clicks and I am going to be £1456 a year worse off, so that comes to around £30 a week, Fabulous! I knew it wouldn't be good news.  So as Elaine says 'Bog Girl Pants' need pulling up high (a little warmth perhaps through the winter!)

I need to get into the frugal mindset even more now as there just isn't any 'play cash' now. Just living expenses to only just cover, expect to see a whole load more No Spend Days marked off over here

How does the budget affect you? What will you need to change to survive it?

Image result for budget squeeze

No comments:

Post a Comment