Sunday 11 April 2010

a learning curve

I got up this morning to bake the bread and muffins; the muffins taste great, the bread however was a little on the heavy side, but Stephanie likes it. It tasted good with a little of my home made blackberry jam spread on it.

the muffins
the bread



Have been and watered the plants we are growing and they are looking very impressive, if I do say so myself. Just look at these fine specimens:





Am currently considering a new shampoo, should I try a organic/no chemical type one which costs more financially but is good for the environment or do I buy a normal shampoo which costs little financially but not as good for the environment. Hmm pondering and internet research required I think..............




















































No comments:

Post a Comment