Thursday 24 February 2011

whats that I hear- is it spring?

Today has been a lovely day, I have been out without my coat for the first time in ages. Look what I found in the garden when I went outside;

Can you see that little pretty flower just peeping out from that photo?

Here is a close up of it for you;

 Such pretty delicate flowers, I love them. Its the only one opened up so far, I can't remember how many I planted.

I brought myself a 4 tier mini greenhouse today so that I could get started on my seed planting.
In here we have salad tomatoes, plum tomatoes, aubergines, peppers, leek, broccoli, lavender and something else, it escapes my memory at the moment, I also planted some carrots in one of my grow bags. You can't quite see it from this picture, but I have used some of my salad pots that shop bought items come in as seed trays, I really am trying to recycle as much as I can. I am hoping to be more prepared this year with my growing, so that I have lots going on in the garden minimising the amount of vegetables and salad I need to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment