Monday 9 January 2012

Swoonalong

Inspired by Katy and her call out on twitter I have decided to join the 'swoonalong' and make a quilt. I have bought the pattern from Fat quarter shop. I have only made basic square quilts before, I am hoping that this will help me to move on in my quilt making.

I am going to make my quilt into a picnic rug, I have been planning for something like 18 months and have not even started, well unless you count collecting at eighths of various fabrics that have taken my fancy along the way. I have these to use;


These are some of the fat eighths I have collected, there are some more in the cupboard- I need to organise my stash.
I need to get the plain fabric for the background and then I'm good to go! I can't wait this is the first quilt a long I have joined.

No comments:

Post a Comment