Thursday 16 February 2012

Half term fun

We have had a busy week, to make up for last weekends laziness. We have been swimming twice, to the cinema and to London twice. Here are some pictures;
We watched the changing of the guards at Buckingham palace

Had a trip on the London Eye

We looked at countless building, I am really struck by the intricate carvings on the buildings. I want to try and include something into my decorating I have planned. Not sure what or how yet.


And in slightly less exciting news- spring appears to be on it's way. I dried 1 load of washing on the line the other day.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you are having a nice break. what did you see at the cinema?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had a nice break. Children are at their Dads now so will slow down and catch up with things at home.
    We watched The Muppets :-)

    ReplyDelete