Friday, 4 May 2012
May's happy list
Joining in with Astra, Here are my 10 reasons to be happy in May;
1. I'm having a weekend away with my children thanks to the bank holiday! Our 1st camping trip of the year.
2. Longer days; means I wake up in the day light and get home from work in the day light. I am awake/ working the same length of time it just feels better when I see more daylight.
3. I have learnt to bake bread that my children like, they complained this week when I gave them shop bought bread :-)
4. I made my new picnic blanket, so the sun has to come out now so that we can trial it.
5. My beautiful children :-)
6. I have a large amount saved so that I can buy my new car in the next couple of months, only a little more saving to go.
7. There are strawberries forming on the plants in my hanging baskets.
8. There is a half term coming up so I'll get to spend lots more time with my children.
9. I have just had a girls night out, and have another planned for in a couple of weeks.
10. Life is good.