Saturday 8 December 2012

Christmas on Saturday

Today I popped to town to get some toiletries and the last few stocking fillers I needed. I bumped into a friend and her mum so my quick shopping trip ended up several hours and a lunch out. I love surprises like that. I haven't seen this friend for a couple of months despite her only living 10 minutes or so away due to work/ family commitments. Was great to finally mange a catch up.

I came home and made some of this

 
 
It's reindeer food AKA glitter and oatmeal mixed up in a jar. A little treat and bit of magic fun for Stephanie on Christmas eve. I intend to sprinkle it on the garden with her before bed on Christmas eve. The label has a little poem on it which reads;

sprinkle on the lawn at night
the moon will make it sparkle bright
Santa's reindeer fly and roam
this will guide them to your home
 
 
I printed the label from dltk Christmas website there are several versions of the little poem, a quick google search brings up many.
 
Now I am off to do some paperwork and then wrap the presents I bought today.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment