Sunday 9 December 2012

Creating spaces

Until recently I didn't have a desk area for doing my paperwork. I decided to bring the unused desk down from my bedroom and put it in a corner of the living room. I have really enjoyed having my desk space here, I don't feel isolated as I did when it was in my bedroom. With it in its new home it is much easier for me to interact with the children as I work.

The down side of it in the living room was this

 
A rather messy corner. That will not do! So today I decided I was going to sort it out.
 
I found some old shelves I had from a previous house
 
 
Shelves up, now for some organisation;
 
A much tidier work space. Now I just need to keep it that way!
 
 
In Christmas news today I have put out the last of the ornaments and put all of the empty boxes back in the loft until January. The bedroom is looking a little tidier for it although not much..... a project for another day?
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment