Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas prep

I had a  lovely surprise this morning I went outside to scrap the car ready for the drive to work and look what was happening
yep! it was snowing. It snowed heavily during all of my drive to work and whilst I was setting up. Queue lots of excited children arriving in class. We had some fun in the snow comparing footprint patterns of our wellies, making huge footprint shapes on the school field , learning about the properties of snow as we tried to roll it into the biggest snow ball EVER!!
Then it all turned to ice and slush by lunchtime so we collected the ice in buckets and watched how it changed to water. Then in the puddles left behind we explored colour by putting different coloured powder paints in to see what we could make.

Then I came home and decided to try a little Christmas crafting. I am totally lacking in Christmas spirit this year so I am trying to inject it by doing something Christmassy each night when I get home. Tonight I decided to turn this pile of old stuff;



into these;

 
With a little help from Stephanie.
 
Now they are safely nestled in the tree, Stephanie is snuggled up in bed. I'm going to curl up on the sofa to watch rubbish on TV and knit


4 comments:

  1. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    scrap car removal ipswich
    car removal ipswich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrap Car Yard Canberra services to Canberra vehicle owners who need cash for cars. Wanting to Sell Your Car, Truck, Van, 4x4, Ute Or SUV In Canberra.
    Scrap Car Yard Canberra

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Car Wreckers Adelaide, we'll pay you with the best cash offers in Adelaide to wreck your car. We are the Adelaide Car Wreckers.
    adelaide auto wreckers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cssh for bmw brisbane we buy all scrap Bmw cars including free removal of unwanted Bmw cars at your door steps.
    cash for bmw brisbane

    ReplyDelete