This is the mending pile I have completed. It had 2 of Stephanie's dresses which were broken, I combined them to make 1 wearable dress. 1 dressing up dress which needed to be mended all ready to wear. A cross stitch which needed hemming and hanging. It's hemmed just needs hanging now.
This is a cross titch I started
before Stephanie was born a little while ago! I had completed the one horse you can see and then put it down never to be picked up again. I picked it up at the beginning of this week and have started the second horse. It is a large piece with seven horses and their stable. It is going to take a while, but it will be completed this year!
Combine this weeks achievements with those from last week and I am happy with what I am achieving. I am working on improving my household routine so that it is more manageable and I don't feel so stressed out at weekends to get EVERYTHING done. I have managed to keep on top so far and manage little additional tasks. I'm hoping that I can ingrain this and make for stress free more family fun weekends.