Wednesday 20 February 2013

Wednesday

Today has been a fairly relaxed day. We started slowly with Stephanie crafting and me doing some school work. We then went to a country park Stephanie rode around the lake (sort of!) on her bike, we need to practise on non-flat ground more.
We then played in the park a little Stephanie seems to be getting to that grown up self conscious stage where they want to join in with others but no longer feel able to just wander over and do it :-(

We had a wander through the wooded areas and decided to do our best tree poses.
On the way home we popped to the shops to get Stephanie some new trainers and popped into the coop looking for these

I promised at the beginning of the week I would buy some to try. I must say I am disappointed I much prefer creme eggs/galaxy eggs in fact an of the other varieties than these. I won't be buying them again.

Today is Change The World Wednesday the challenge set this week by reduce footprints is to buy your weeks shopping selecting only products which have 6 or less ingredients listed in them. This is very thought provoking I *think* I do this especially when cooking from scratch. When I go shopping at the weekend I will let you know how I have got on.

Tomorrow we are off out with my sister, niece and nephew to a favourite castle not too far away. We will be taking food with us for lunch, Stephanie made the cookies this afternoon to go with our sandwiches and fruit. I will put the lamb casserole in the slow cooker before we leave so dinner will be ready when we get home.



No comments:

Post a Comment