Friday 19 April 2013

that special someone

I am used to my family asking if I have met someone yet, I have friends who ask me as well. This evening I took the children to Stephanie's uncles engagement party. Without getting into it to much her dad has fallen out with his whole family. I got a message via facebook from stephanies uncle in the week asking if I would bring her as he'd really like her there and his family miss her. I think it's important that the children maintain contact with their families so I went. I had a nice eve, I found a few people I know to chat to. I was a little taken aback by stephamies grandad and great grandad surprise that I wasn't with someone new.
Is it so unusual to be on your own for a while after a break up, or to not have time outside of work to actively hunt someone new. I'm of the mind when I do meet someone it'll happen because it's the right person/right time. Or am I wrong and should look for someone purposefully?

Life is very hard to fathom sometimes, and right now I'm too busy trying to work out what is irritating my right eye than the best way to live my life lol

8 comments:

  1. I think the important thing is if you feel the need to find someone, if you are happy as you are then that's fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty for your comment, I am happy as I am I did feel a little like maybe I was wring about things last night. But I have woken up this morning more sure that I am perfectly happy with my life at the moment.

      Delete
  2. After a break up it must be nice to sit back and catch your breath and maybe "lick your wounds". Let no one pressure you into moving too fast or to something that you are not ready for. Take your time and remember you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty for your kind words. I am enjoying getting my life back in order, everything felt like it had been shaken up and lst when relationship ended. I am just sorting things back to how I want them to be.
      I am not going to rush into anything, fate has a plan in store for me I am sure.

      Delete
  3. You'll never met the right person if you look for them. IMO.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my thoughts on it too, having a wobble last night I guess, and the look on peoples faces when I say no I still haven't met anyone new, made me question myself.
      I am back to me today though and enjoying my little life and being me :-)

      Delete
    2. ...yaY! ~ so happy to read thee is back on track! ~ blessed be! ~ dear gentle heart!...(0:

      Delete