Monday 14 June 2010

1 down 3 to go!

I have been sewing today; I made one of the dining chair seat cushions today. I'm very pleased with how it looks, just need to make the other 3 now!



Ok so its not completely finished as I haven't bought the zips to put them in yet.

The elderflower cordial is bottled and tastes wonderful, well Dylan and I like it a lot Stephanie does not like it at all. She wants to go and get strawberries and make a strawberry cordial. We are planning a pick your own trip in the next week to get lots of yummy berries.

Have just ordered some yummy looking food from our local farm delivery website food for kent I have been prdering my vegetables from here for a while now, and we had some lovely sausages from there the other week so have ordered some more as well as some other meats. I love that I know where my food is coming from and that I can ask questions about what is involved in the making of produce such as the butter. Short of buying my own farm it doesn't come much better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment