Tuesday 22 March 2011

Party bags

I haven't blogged for a while as we have had another death in the family. My cousin had her baby Amelia at 32 weeks pregnant, unfortunately baby got a common, and fatal bowel infection and she died at just over a week old. So for the past week I have been trying to attend uni/school, and spend time with my family.

Today I had a day off, as is typical I also had a poorly child home! I managed to find time to plant some bulbs in the garden. Then I made this;

It is a bag Stephanie asked me to make months ago. I have decided that I am going to give it to her as one of her birthday presents. I will fill it with a set of toiletries I bought for her.

These are 2 of the pirate bags for the party. I decided to make them myself so that they are reusable rather than the plastic tat ones which go straight into the bin when the children get home. I have made 6 of these pirate ones so far. Tomorrow I plan on making the princess ones.


This is a beautiful picture of a plant I am so proud of. I bought this a year or so ago and it is still alive, this is a record for me I have the ability to kill any flower planted for me. Yet this one not only is still alive I have taken several cuttings from one plant and all of them are still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment