Tuesday 28 February 2012

more clearance bargains

I get a real buzz out o saving money, I always head straight to the clearance aisles whether I am food, cloth or home shopping. So imagine my delight when I stumbled across wheelie bin stickers for 5p a pack. I bought 4 packs; daffodils, lilies, tulips and butterflies. I didn't buy them to pretty up my wheelie bin thought my intentions were for my house. I am so pleased with the results;

This used to be a nice but plain mirror in my downstairs hallway. I love it's new look it has my favourite flowers and butterflies on it. I have to look at it every time I pass now.

I have also put some on my front door but it is dark outside so I'm not going to attempt to take a photograph now. Stephanie used some to decorate her bedroom door too. I'll try and get a picture of how she used them another day- she is supposed to be asleep now so don't want to go and disturb her with the camera flash

No comments:

Post a Comment