Wednesday 30 May 2012

In love!

Just wanted to share my latest purchase with you and I have to say I am in love with them, they are everything I expected from the picture. So much so that I eagerly ripped open the package and put them in as soon as I got home from work today.



These are hand made earrings by Astra They are described by Astra as "The white beads are hand spun, fair trade glass beads from India. The flowers are brass and they hang on silver plated findings"
They are just perfect, I love them. As they are hand made you won't be able to get a pair exactly like mine, but take a look at Astra's Etsy shop and find a pair you love too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love them! They really suit you. Thanks for the links I've had a few of your readers come have a look already :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm sure you will sell some more soon :-)

      Delete