Thursday 31 May 2012

May aspirations update

Is it me or is time absolutely flying this year? I can't believe that tomorrow is the 1st June already. So here is the round up for this month lets see how I am progressing through my list for the year. On my original aspiration list for this month I had;


  • decorate my room - bumped as I am still trying to do the hallways

  • make curtains for my room See above

  • summer dress for Stephanie She has several already so I am reluctant to make anymore until she needs them

  • Knit school cardigan for Stephanie Does thinking about this count?

  • Summer skirt for me

  • plant seeds  I have planted all sortrs of seeds this month, some are growing nicely in the green house, others have already been demolished by snails! GRRRRR


  • I also set myself a target of taking more exercise, I have not done as planned and been swimming and cycling. I have however began running I have been getting up and running before work for the past few weeks, I have been using the NHS couch to 5k pod casts. I am due to start week 7 tomorrow.
    I also finished the swoon quilt.
    I am still working on the Henry the eighth cross stitch I am optimistic of showing you the completed thing in the next couple of weeks.
    Decorating the hallway- I have began this the banister has been painted as has the ceiling. I am trying to find someone to borrow a ladder that will enable me to paint the top part o the wall above the stairs- does anyone have one I can borrow?

    So aspirations for June are


    • Knit school cardigan for Stephanie
    • summer hat and dress for Stephanie - I think I my alter this to just the hat as she has lots of dresses
    • Summer dress for me
    • plant seeds
    • harvest
    I also want to add;

    • finish Henry VIII cross stitch
    • decorate hall way
    • Organise allotment, it is looking dire again! I am struggling to keep up this year!
    • Sell unwanted stuff to raise extra cash

    No comments:

    Post a Comment