I also set myself a target of taking more exercise, I have not done as planned and been swimming and cycling. I have however began running I have been getting up and running before work for the past few weeks, I have been using the NHS couch to 5k pod casts. I am due to start week 7 tomorrow.
I also finished the swoon quilt.
I am still working on the Henry the eighth cross stitch I am optimistic of showing you the completed thing in the next couple of weeks.
Decorating the hallway- I have began this the banister has been painted as has the ceiling. I am trying to find someone to borrow a ladder that will enable me to paint the top part o the wall above the stairs- does anyone have one I can borrow?
So aspirations for June are
- Knit school cardigan for Stephanie
- summer hat and dress for Stephanie - I think I my alter this to just the hat as she has lots of dresses
- Summer dress for me
- plant seeds
- finish Henry VIII cross stitch
- decorate hall way
- Organise allotment, it is looking dire again! I am struggling to keep up this year!
- Sell unwanted stuff to raise extra cash