Wednesday 19 December 2012

Yarn along

I have been inspired by Hannah over at home baked online for the yarn along this week. This Wednesday tradition to post about what is on your needles and what you are reading originated from Ginny. My knitting is nowhere near as Fab as Hannah's just completed project- go and check her blanket out. But it is plodding along nicely, I'm hoping to finish it by New year




This is the 1st sleeve for Stephanie's waterfall cardigan, I have managed to complete the fronts and back, I was hoping to have this finished by Christmas but it is looking unlikely now. The book is how to grow your own food by Dirty Nails. It is a library book and it's fantastic, it sets out exactly what you need to do in the vegetable garden week by week. I like the clearly worded guidance in the book. I am hoping Father Christmas will bring me my own copy for Christmas :-)

So what are you reading/ what is on your needles at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. Aww how lovely that you felt inspired! Thank you for linking to me and saying nice things about my knitting :o)
    That book sounds very useful and your knitting is a cute colour, too. Welcome to the Yarn Along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WISHING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, have a fabulous Christmas too x

      Delete