Saturday 16 February 2013

Catch up

A little follow on post from last night. The crochet blanket update I tried to show but the phone wouldn't load

I'm grateful to the support I recieved on here to help me to get this started and to the crafty compostwoman for sending me a booklet on crocheting.

I am working on a larger project at the moment as well, I don't want to say any more on that yet as I need a couple of days to finish it off. I am excited on how the end results should come out and don't want to spoil any of it.

Today Dylan and I took my nephew out for a couple of hours. We had great fun running/ chasing/ exploring and puddle jumping

 
My nephew had great fun being a big boy and copying everything Dylan did.
 
Now I must go I have a cake in the oven, am trying out a new technique a colleague told me about.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is a lovely blanket!

    Am so glad the booklet helped - sometimes all we need is a "different" view, of how to do stuff, to make a difference in how we work I find.

    I found seeing crochet laid out in the international pattern diagrams was what worked for me, even better than watching or reading about it - but everybody has a different learning style and once I found out what mine was it made it easier to work out how best to learn stuff.

    And puddle jumping is just the BEST thing ever...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I am very pleased with the blanket- I'm working to Stephanie's design. She choose the yarn and told me how she wants it to look!

      I love to puddle jump I find any excuse either at home or at work LOL

      Delete