Monday 22 April 2013

7 years ago today!

I had not been long home with my gorgeous new baby girl! I was about to embark on the only night she slept for about 2 years, and I didn't sleep as I was too busy watching her waiting for her to wake up! LOL

Now look at her all grown up;

opening her presents before school


 
Quick ride on the scooter before school.
 
We went out after school for a meal with 2 aunts, 1 uncle and 4 cousins. It was a lovely meal and great to catch up, could have been improved by quicker service in the restaurant but we'll gloss over that. We have had a lovely day.
 
 Happy 7th birthday to my beautiful princess.

3 comments:

  1. I hope Stephanie had a wonderful birthday! It certainly looked like she did!

    I love the video Sarah! Thanks for sharing that.

    Nice to hear you treated yourselves to a meal.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has had a fantastic birthday week! LOL
      we treated ourselves a lot this week as I had so much on- whoop never mind we will get back on track with the savings this week
      x

      Delete