Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunny Sunday

I am loving that the weather is finally warming up, I do hope that it is only going to get better now!

I have spent today baking a birthday cake, tidying the garden, cutting the grass, planting seeds and doing school work at the garden table. Bliss!

I have also done a little housework, I was sorting some bits out in a pot I keep chucking in a flowerpot on the kitchen side. Put everything away that shouldn't have been in the kitchen and discovered this in the bottom;

I counted it up there was £3.21 in small change. I don't even remember putting it there. So I put it all into the sealed pot. Which incidentally is a figuratively speaking sealed pot as I still have not put a lid on it LOL

The pot is now full, so the plant pot has become sealed pot #2

 
I also put up this bunting, Stephanie made it yesterday at the English festival, it looks perfect in my hall. I think I may get some pretty papers to put some in the other rooms in the house. I do love bunting, it's so cheerful.
 
I must go and empty the washing machine ready for going on the line in the morning, and to decorate the cake.

4 comments:

  1. Hasn't the weather been beautiful! It lifts the spirits for sure.

    Good to hear what you've been up to. I bet a lot of us have been out in our gardens :)

    I was doing my school work out there!

    That was a lucky find for your sealed pot 2! Excellent!

    And I love Stephanie's bunting. I love bunting full stop.

    Whose birthday?

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Stephanie's birthday, she is 7 today. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...greetings dear kindred! ~ 'tis always way awesome to find stashed forgotten surprises in one's abode! ~ i could see thee doing the big happy dance!...
    ...birfy blessings to thine weeeeeeeeeeeeeh girl child! ~ the big seven! ~ biggest hugs to thee and thine! ~ blessed be!...(0:
    ...(a tiny note: from this post on until i've done the biggest catch up around blogland ~ i'm going to just leave a bitty smiley face to show mine visit here ~ mine world is in total disarray at the moment ~ still have over 70 posts of other kindreds to read and visit! ~ i doth hope my smiley will suffice for now ~ many blessings to thee!)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any comments are also welcome, I often leave a smiley face when I am busy, to let people know I have 'visited' :-)

      Delete