Monday 11 November 2013

a Christmas Guest

I spent some time this weekend making a visitor who will be visiting us in the lead up to Christmas, I have a feeling she may inject a little bit of light hearted fun and amusement into our mornings!

Here she is lying on the front of the knitting booklet I got the pattern from. She doesn't yet have a name as she is for us to play 'Elf on a shelf' with.  got the idea from Frugal mum

I can't wait to start playing. I got the DVD from argos for £2.99 and free delivery. The Dvd will arrive on 1st December 2013, then the elf the next morning.

I plan on blogging about some of the adventures our Elf will get up to throughout December. I have a feeling she may sneak into the suitcase when we go away for our family surprise.

I used a tiny little amount of yarn in each colour, all of which are in my stash. I am hoping that next time the children go to their Dads then I will have a chance to make the boy elf to keep her company.

No comments:

Post a Comment