Sunday 1 December 2013

The beginning of our Christmas celebrations

I LOVE Christmas. Anyone who knows me is aware of this. This week we started our Christmas celebrations. Tuesday was the Christmas fair at Brownies; we had lots of fun playing different games, decorating cakes and a visit to Santa, Stephanie also had her face painted;

Then today was the Brownie visit to the pantomime. As I went as a parent helper I only had to pay £10.00, this was a ticket each for me and Stephanie, our coach there and back and an ice lolly in the interval for Stephanie. Just to get to the panto and back would have cost me £10.00 in fuel so a complete and utter bargain!!

This is Stephanie during the show;

 

 
We both absolutely loved it. We saw Jack and the beanstalk, which we saw last year at a different theatre but it was still amazing and so much fun. As always with this things so many jokes went unnoticed for the children but amused us grown ups, others had 2 level of jokes. I LOVE the panto. We have gone on Christmas eve or the day before, for the last few years, but it has been a really nice start to our Christmas celebrations, I will consider going earlier next year now.

No comments:

Post a Comment