Wednesday 8 January 2014

Freebies

Who doesn't love a freebie?
I have been looking at different ways of earning extra cash, I joined inboxpounds last year to earn a little more. It is not great earnings it has taken me a year to get to todays earnings £11.71. You get a payout when you reach £20.00. I have built this amount up by taking part in some of the surveys they send me, by clicking email links, and using the search engine on their website. The other day I noticed  a banner on their website where you get a graze box for free.
As well as keeping my finances healthy this year I would like to make a healthy me so this offer appealed to me as a way of getting ideas for healthy snacks I can take to work with me. I won't be keeping the subscription and there is no minimum order cancellation fee. This is my freebie box

Each of the four packets are the length of my hand to give you a rough idea of the size. in one box I have a healthy popping corn which is lightly salted.
the dark rocky road has dark chocolate buttons, cranberries and pecan nuts.
Super berry detox- blueberries, cranberries, goji berries and green raisins.
Shangri-La has lingonberries, pineapple, almond slices and pumpkin seeds.

This box would normally cost £3.99!! that's £1 per packet. loads of money. I could build up a stash of dried berries from the supermarket which would make many more than 4 boxes so costing a fraction of the cost of these.

I look forward to trying these and discovering which of the dried fruit I like so I know what to put on my shopping list and hunt out when I go shopping to see if they can fit into my budget sometime soon.

I have been putting items on my newly organised kitchen lists so that I don't spend on items I don't need when I go shopping.

My calendar with lots of sections so we can have a school column and then a column each. There is a shopping list for me to add items to. The picture next to it I use as a meal planner. it has a picture of Dylan and Stephanie on a day out, I write on it in a whiteboard pen so that I can rub it out weekly and re-write. It being a picture of a fun day out helps me to maintain focus on planning and sticking to the plans. If I stick to the plan I can afford to have more fun days out like the one in the picture. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment