Friday 31 October 2014

Hello Kitty

Are you looking for something not related to Halloween to do this week end? If you are able to get to London and have  a small Hello Kitty fan (well I don't suppose only small fans can go!) then there is an event you may be interested in.

View HelloKitty40th.png in slide show
I had no idea Hello Kitty was so old! I only became aware of it a few years ago when Stephanie began to get into it.

In Hamleys this Saturday (1st November) you can celebrate Hello Kitty's birthday by taking part in a meet and greet session between 12pm and 4pm. You can meet and hug Kitty and have your photograph taken with her. If this isn't enough to tempt you- then how about a slice of Hello Kitty's life size birthday cake- mmm I love cake!

If you want to be a part of this all you need to do is get yourself to Hamleys,

Birthday invitation:

View HelloKitty40th (2).jpg in slide show
Date: Saturday 1st of November
Time: 12pm – 4pm, big cake unveiling at 1pm
Address: 2nd Floor, Hamleys, 188-196 Regent Street, W1B 5BT
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
NB I won't be there as we already have a day out planned for this Saturday, if I was going though I would combine this with a trip to the Tower of London to see the poppies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment